is the heart of the weekend's festivities that hosts food vendors, our media hub, artist merchandise and a variety of other stall holders. It is the main point of traffic flow for the festival between our two main stages, and the main meeting place for patrons. We are currently accepting applications for Food Vendors
to be a part of the Village for 2017.
As a food vendor, you will have access to:
- Premium placing within the Village near tables and chairs
- Inclusion in the festival information for patrons as part of our food vendor page
- Opportunity to include a special deal to encourage patrons to visit your stall
- Opportunity to be included in our food voucher scheme for main meals
- 1 x single power outlet (shared generator power)
- 2 x Free full weekend passes to FEMF and 2 further tickets available at 50% of the full ticket price if required
$300 + GST
Please refer to exhibition stall terms and conditions at the bottom of the page before completing your application.
The form below can be used as either an application, or just as an enquiry and we'll get back to you. If you have any questions, feel free to shoot us an e-mail
, or give us a call at the CYC Ministries office (03) 9801 4588
Please give a description of the food you can provide at the festival
Have you (as a food vendor) attended the festival in previous years?
Please upload a PDF copy of your current public liability insurance
(If you don't have the ability to do that now, don't worry, we'll get it from you at a later date)
Please indicate your choice of the options below. You may either pay by credit card or request to be sent an invoice. To secure your place (if accepted) we require a $100 non-refundable deposit. Two tickets are included with your stall. You may also select to receive an extra two tickets to the festival at a 50% rate.